Here is what we are doing to ensure the safety of our guests and family:
- All guests must agree to be temperature screened upon entry. (We have turned away 3 guests already with temperatures over 100)
- Masks must be worn at all times when inside the Inn, except while dining at your table. Outside on the property that is for guests to self monitor.
- The dining rooms has been set up to allow for 6 foot distancing and we are allowing breakfast to be served at any one of the 6 tables on the two levels of the porch.
- Rooms are sanitized on change overs with disinfectant and for extra protections with have invested in ultraviolet light room foggers to minimize viruses and bacteria.
- We are not changing rooms on a daily basis unless a guest is staying more than 4 days. Towels may be refreshed at anytime by leaving them outside the room door.
- Common area spaces are wipes down twice a day with disinfectant to ensure cleaniness.
Requirements for guests and Innkeeper to be posted shortly